Thursday, March 08, 2007

13 unusual search terms

I missed last week having got caught up in some stuff, but rollin' on to TT10.

13 unusual ways people searched and found this blog:

  1. Erotic chatting - well this makes sense
  2. Puns - there's nothing better than a well placed pun to break the tension in a room
  3. Home Depot - oh oh...I don't think this blog has quite the renovations they would have been looking for.
  4. Cumdump - isn't this such an unsexy word. I've read a bit at nifty and asstr.org, I know some folks love the whole idea, but eh, yuck, it just reeks of degradation and abuse to me.
  5. Erotica for married - now I like this idea! I really think the little idea I have for a book of novella's is good one. I just need to get 4 other books finished first!
  6. Figurative trash - I wonder what cause someone to search this?
  7. Indian baby name doky book - okay, WTF? I don't know what part of this pulled my website...oh,here you go (from googling that sentance):

    Anne Douglas: July 2006

    The woman had talked about a baby, but he couldn’t see any obvious signs of ... this book of yours, your mother tells me you got it printed off ', okie doky ...
    annedouglas.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_archive.html - 138k - Cached - Similar pages
  8. Vibrators - every girl should have one!
  9. Sex free fissing - I'm guessing this is a typo, but sex free fisting? Bummer dude, talk about not sharing the love.
  10. Erotic asphyxiation - just don't do it folks, its bad, bad ju-ju!
  11. Unsexy belly - sooooo...how many of us have one of these?
  12. Romance books harlequin male masturbation - this search sure covered his/her bases now didn't they? But I don't think harlequin prints male masturbation scenes so they would have been disappointed - feel free to post info to prove me wrong.
  13. wrotic black and white pictures two women - well, that post label spelling mistake proved useful then, didn't it. Look below.



11 comments:

Christine said...

Oh Ann that is hilarious! It's funny how people make it to our sites sometimes. I'll have to check to see some of the search terms for mine hehe.

Raggedy said...

That is funny. I will have to check mine someday. I have always meant to but never have.
Great list.
Happy TT'ing
My list is up

crowwoman / rhian said...

Home Depot - BWWWHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
Yeah - what is fissing? Fishing with a typing lisp?

Jennie Andrus/Piper Evyns said...

LOL I love seeing how people ended up at my website. Mostly I get people who are searching camping things since I end up talking about our trips a lot.

Great List!

Caylynn said...

Too funny! It's amazing what people type into search engines, and what terms actually bring them to our sites and blogs! Fun list. :)

Happy T13. :)

Wylie Kinson said...

LOL! I get some pretty weird searches too, especially people searching for Bratz Dolls (I did a rant about them last year), from all over the world. That's what kills me... the poor unsuspecting folk in Latvia are searching the internet for Bratz.
Shame.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You get way better hits than I do. I get Google searches for things relating to green hair (go figure, since I devoted an entire week to it) and Dethklok. And a bunch of real bands named ShapeShifter; they really ought to give the name back to me. *wink*

Happy TT!

Gene Bach said...

Those are some funny search terms for cure! LOL!

Anni said...

ROFLMAO! Great list, Anne!

I'm up too.

Delia Carnell said...

Hey, Anne, in the early nineties, there was a rash of Silhouette Initmate Moments novels in which the hero "gave himself relief." I think the authors (I knew two of them - real rebels!) were just trying to push the boundaries and see what they could get away with.

If you want to read the real thing, check out Tyler's action after being marooned on an island alone for quite a while in my book, ALMOST PARADISE.

Jill said...

wow, you have some interesting stuff on your search for your site!! Very funny!!