Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What do you think?

Of the ad I made myself for ecatasensual? I decided I'd put it up here as a banner for a while.

Tea for Three and Accidentally Were? are also nominated in a few categories at ecatasensual - if you haven't already voted, hear my shameless begging for votes :)

I've not been on the blog much of late, and it's intentional - I've found myself spending more time surfing and blogging than I have been doing my work, and something has to give. So, although I love interacting with you all on a more regular basis, I'm dropping my posts back to weekly, or maybe even a little further apart than that.

On the flip side, I'm pushing myself to stick to a more productive writing schedule, and that should mean more new stories for you to read. I've started with the sequel to Accidentally Were? titled at this point Witch Vamp Were?

No comments: