Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Update on Acheron

11.50 and I'm done. I think I'll be reading this again in the not too distant future.

Oh man. The first half of this book. Holy crap! My hat's off to you Ms Kenyon. My hat's off to you.

I just really don't know where to start. One thing I do know is that I need a stiff drink and an eye pack. My eyes ache from trying so hard not to cry for the last, what 5-6 hrs? straight.

In all fairness, the later half of the story is great too, but you just can't compare them. Acheron's story as a human... I just can't put it into words right now.

Acheron was worth paying the 21$ for.

And If I can wrap my head around it once I get some shut eye, I might write more.

2 comments:

Amanda Young said...

I haven't bought a Kenyon book in a while, but this is one I've been looking forward to for forever. Since I know I'll be glued to it until I've finished it, it'll have to wait until after I've met all my deadlines. *sigh* Maybe over the weekend.

Sarah said...

Have not read it yet... but it sounds pretty good from what I've been reading online. I imagine there was such a huge amount of expectation out there!