Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Curiously Intimate Givewaway...

One of the ladies in my sewing group laughingly pointed out some fabric for sale a couple of weeks back. I took one look and knew I had to sacrifice the $12 to buy and ship it.



But now what to do with it?

With Curious Intimacies available tomorrow I think I've struck on an interesting idea. 

Pants.

Yes. Pants.

For one randomly chosen commenter on this post (at http://ping.fm/gp9ob not myspace or blogspot) I'm going to make them a comfy pair of PJ/Lounge pants to their size requirements. Now lounge pants might not be considered at all sexy, but I think this fabric might get your bedtime hopes across just fine :)

Comments until midnight Sunday 21st of Sept will be considered. Tiny to not so tiny, don't worry I'll be making them to fit (my other job is a seamstress, so be assured they'll be well made).

So readers, comment away!! (continue reading &aquo;)

No comments: