Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 versus 2009

Since it seems to be the in thing, lets do a run down:

Released in 2008:


  • Red Skirt, Cool Fountain

  • Husbands and Wives: Par 3

  • Curious Intimacies

  • Witch Vamp Were?

  • All Boxed Up

  • Started producing Anne's Addictions Sony eReader covers

  • had the majority of my back list with LI listed with Fictionwise and ARe


Contracted for 2009:

  • err... nothing. Oops.


Planned for 2008, but somehow procrastinated my way around actually doing anything more than outlining them, so are going to have to become my planned for 2009 list:

  • Men for Sale trio of stories

  • Subtle Domination (follow on for Curious Intimacies)

  • Huntingdawn 3 and 4

  • more Anne's Addiction eReader covers


Huh.

Better get my arse into gear then, hadn't I. (continue reading &aquo;)

No comments: