Friday, December 05, 2008

Free stuff...

Check out All Romance eBooks Wildfire that went out today, right at the end there's a super short story from yours truly :)

And while your at ARe, jump on the contest bandwagon:





*****Permission to repost or forward granted*****



Celebrate the Holidays with ARe and you could win your very own iPhone or iTouch!

Every Friday between Thanksgiving and Christmas ARe will be giving away to one customer their choice of a gift certificate for an iPhone or iTouch.

To be eligible for each week's giveaway simply complete the following sentence on your blog, myspace, facebook, etc. and link back to All Romance eBooks, then email us a link to the post at iphone@allromanceebooks.com

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy or girl this year. What do I want for the holidays? An iPhone/iTouch so that I can use Stanza to read all the romance I need from all the publishers I love that I buy at All Romance eBooks. You see, Santa, I deserve the iPhone/iTouch because...

And of course, check out the Loose Id listings while you're there! (continue reading &aquo;)

No comments: