Monday, April 20, 2009

Romantic Times eBook expo/fair

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/43wqn)
As it turned out despite proximity, this year was not to be my year to get to the Romantic Times convention. I think there's more than a few authors and readers finding cons not quite so easy to get to this year...but that's how the cookie crumbles at times.

But, I have convinced hubster to work from home for Wednesday afternoon so I can skip down to Orlando (okay, really it's a 2.5 hr drive each way...yes, I live to torture my currently crotchety hip) so I can go to Wednesday afternoon's eBook expo/suthor signing event... as a reader :)

So I'll be there - momentarily - autograph book in hand with my name splashed on my back. So if you see me, please feel free to say hi!

Anne

No comments: