Saturday, June 24, 2006

...I remember it being a whole lot warmer in Auckland over winter...

Seems that this winter in NZ is a doozy. People in the South Island without power in sub zero temps for over 10 days, buses falling off roads that are iced over, and roads being shut down left and right from ice and snow. Trust it to be one of the colder winters on record than one of the warmer when we come down to visit! Why oh why can't there be cheap airfares over summer??

I finally have a link for Persuading Jo - Loose Id, so I have been busy emailing everyone to show it off. I didn't quite have the cajones to show my Grandmother though. I don't quite know if she is up to two hunky and naked guys in a shower-but you never know! I quite like the idea of her being round for a few years yet, and I don't really want to have to be running her to the hospital...

No comments: