Wednesday, June 28, 2006

...I'm getting kind of nervous now...

Release day is a week away.
Yee Ha! But Oh My God I really need to figure out some of this marketing 'stuff'. I have never been one to get into the chatting etc etc about things, I just do, get it done, and move on to the next. It has been said that I have a low key and very effective sales technique - but that doesn't really apply on the internet now does it?

So I have contacted Romance Junkies and they still have a spot free for the LI Author chat on the 10th of July. So there I shall be from 9pm EST to tell everyone about how great Persuading Jo is and to whip out their credit cards and buy one today. Oh lord, now I sound like I should be adding ' If you phone in the next 15 mins you will also get this free set of ginzu knives'.

No comments: