Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Profound thought for the day

Prompted by a discussion of male midlife crisis'

"Sometimes I think life is a mental illness."

Slightly more profound than my usual "Life's a bitch then she steals your husband." Life/Alison is interchangable there...not like I am bitter or anything!

But still the immortal words of Pinky & Brain surpass all

Brain: It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob.
Pinky: You have no idea.


&

Pinky: Narf!

&

Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: Whoof, oh, I'd have to say the odds of that are terribly slim, Brain.
Brain: True.
Pinky: I mean, really, when have I ever been pondering what you've been pondering?
Brain: To my knowledge, never.
Pinky: Exactly. So, what are the chances that this time, I'm pondering what you're pondering?
Brain: Next to nil.
Pinky: Well, that's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
Brain: Therefore, you are pondering what I'm pondering.
Pinky: Poit, I guess I am!


No comments: