Monday, January 22, 2007

NINJA's!

Racy Li's first release has been tempting me for a while. I love watching the epic Chinese movies that have come out in recent years - you know, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - and I'm a total squee fan girl of Marjorie Liu's Dirk and Steele series - all that Asian mysticisim and paranormal beings...mmmm! So Racy has a definite strike from me in the purchased column of the release day sales tally.

I have been hanging out to see what LI would come up with for her cover art. I was so hoping for no poser rigid eehhh yuck crap; maybe something by Anne Cain. OMG Christine Griffin pulled one out of the hat! Even if I didn't know Racy as a fellow author I would snatch this off the proverbial shelf with an oooooh and an aaaaahhhhh!

Take a gander:




Is that some hot Ninja tastiness or what? That's some Jet Li Hero hotness right there folks!

No comments: