Saturday, January 20, 2007

Reading in 2007

Lots of people have a TBR pile (To be read - for the acronym deprived). To be different I have a HBR pile. I read too much, too fast to worry about having a TBR - you could say the library is my TBR.

So as I said in a post a couple of weeks ago, I am going to be keeping a log of books I have read in 2007. I am missing quite a few off the list so far, but I'm aiming to add a book as soon as I finish it, so I won't miss any.

EBooks are the worst, as once I finish them I put them in my read folder, and with the 100's of files in there already I get a bit lost.

Anyway, here is the start: Read in 2007

FYI, this is going to be really scarey at the end of the year - hell it's going to be scarey at the end of the month!!

1 comment:

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

OMG - that's a book a day!!! Amazing :)