Monday, July 30, 2007

The Pink Chair Diaries

Could you write a story involving this? :
Well, that's what Celia Kyle asked a bunch of us to do. As you can tell by the big group of zero's in the Sweat70 box on the side, I didn't do a hellava lot last week. But I did think about it and yesterday I knocked out the first 3200, and finished off with another 500 or so this morning to get my contribution finished. So if your looking for a 15 min read head over to The Pink Chair Diaries, and take a look.

5 comments:

veinglory said...

I'm sorry but that is so wrong. It's hard enough to sit on thos inflatable chairs, let alone fornicate with one!

Sparky Duck said...

Its possible, but I am sure it would be vastly different from yours.

Anne D said...

And that's the whole point! It's quite eye opening to see how different the stories are.

Emily, I'd have to agree with you, I wasn't into the plastic furniture the first time around either, but I have to say this would be one great conversation starter...

Unknown said...

That's hysterical...and yet intriguing! :)

Anonymous said...

That chair is very disturbing...LOL. I popped over and read your story. VERY NICE!