Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's Wednesday?

Well, Crap! Where'd the week go?

We had an intl visitor over the long weekend so I know where some of the time went. Other wise I hate to say I've had my nose in a book, or have been diligently plugging along at my WIP. It's winding up now so there is an end in sight for it. Yay!

I think I've burned myself out for a while on books - I caught myself skipping from 1/2 way through to the end for the last two historicals which usually means I've taken way to many books out from the library in the last month and it's time to switch off from reading for a while.

Well, it's nearly midday and I've procrastinated enough this morning, so it's time to get to this last scene/sex scene. Then I have to attend to some custom sewing work I've got to do, then on to the editing later this week.

To tell you the truth, I might hold out on the editing till next week, or at least the weekend. Just looking at words has been giving me a headache lately, so it might be time to get away from the computer screen - or at least time to cough up for a new screen cause this ones about to die :)

No comments: