Friday, October 12, 2007

la da da...


I've all these stories brewing in my head, yet no impetus to actually sit down and write them ...

I've piles and piles of fabric to sew up, so I went and bought wool to knit with instead. (Yes, shoot me now I'm one of those 'crafty' people).

I scrubbed the kitchen within an inch of its life Monday, yet the rest of the house is a bomb site.

Procrastination, yup, that's my middle name.

Got my edits done on Accidentally Were? done though, that counts for something, right?

*grabs her half finished copy of Lover Unbound and heads back to the couch and wonders where her bon bons are...

1 comment:

Rhian said...

saw the cover for AW - gorgeous and i can't wait for that to come out. Didn't you start talking about the book like in January? Hell - that's a long wait for me!