Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a week!

Jerr Gold StarOh wow!

Issue #118 of JERR just landed in my inbox today, and I tried very hard not to skip through to see if they'd reviewed Red Skirt, but I got to about G and couldn't help myself. A GOLD star review!! Hot damn, bay-be!

JERR don't hand out too many gold stars, sometimes they will go months without one, other times there'll be one or two for a few issues, but seriously they're pretty rare!

Go here to read the whole thing.

To go with that, earlier in the week I found out Accidentally Were? was a Joyfully Reviewed Recommended Read.rr-pinkbutton.gif

And on Tuesday Husbands and Wives & Lovers: Par 3 releases. A busy, busy few days!

Seriously, this week started with a total punch to the gut (death of a good friend), followed by a series of highs, that on any other week would have had me higher than a kite and shouting everyone a beer. Instead, I'm going to feel quietly pleased to have done so well and be grateful for my health, success and the good friends I have to share it with, while remembering those who have passed on.

No comments: