Monday, January 12, 2009

Where in the world...

It seems there are a large amount of people in Canada who have latched on to the Sony eReader experience - at least half my sales of Anne's Addictions PRS505 covers have been sent internationally so far, and the majority of them to Canada (but also England, Spain, Australia, and enquiries from as far as the Netherlands).

And here was me thinking it would be the other way around. Just a few internationally, and the majority within the USA since I believed that to be the main sale venue for the device. So, am I just not hitting the right fabric choices for the Americans, or is it just that the Canadians like to dress up their devices more?

Feel free to leave comments, or suggestions for fabric.

(continue reading &aquo;)

1 comment:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Actually, I think most Americans are riding the Kindle bandwagon. Me, I'd sooner have the Sony, but when I say that, people look at me like I've grown two heads.

So far, the mirror is showing only one, but maybe that second head is a vamp head and therefore has no reflection?