Sunday, September 06, 2009

You can find me on facebook

**eeek, just only now realised something is very wring with these links :( but they're fixed now **



I've been trying very hard to stay away from Facebook. Not because I think it's some evil empire (although, maybe, just a weeeee bit, it is) but a gal's got to say no somewhere to all the social media that abounds.

But since everyone I know keep gong on about 'oh, I posted it on Facebook a week ago!' I figured I better get with the program and voila! An Anne Douglas Facebook Page.

Now I just have to hope I've done it the way I'm supposed to, rofl, cause I hate asking dumb questions that have folks giving me that ' sigh...newbies!' look :)

Now, if only I could figure out how to make one of those cutsie button widget things to put in my sidebar...

No comments: