Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Crunch, crunch ...

Kiddo is back in school, I'm left with the sound of the AC blowing, way too many computers running (but its a soothing noise), and crunch... what the f--?

It seems that Chicken (our kitten, who's now getting to be more of a cat) has declared war on the lizard population of our backyard, and thinks it's great fun to lord her victory over the plebeian gecko masses by proudly decimating their limp carcasses -- except for their heads -- right beside me.

Ewww!

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch ...

4 comments:

Lucy Felthouse said...

Awww... naughty cat!! I like lizards!! :(

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yummy!

Err.... nope. Sorry. Not at all.

I'm jealous your kids are back in school. Monday's coming up WAY too slowly.

Anne Douglas said...

When I went out to the lounge I found a lonely head in the middle of my nice clean floor *sob*

I so needed my sanity back Susan - kiddo has been out since May 25th, they got an extra 2weeks of summer this year as they have shifted the school year.

Emily Veinglory said...

eww. When my cat ate a gecko it threw up little green puddles, which was even worse than lizard parts.