Thursday, June 07, 2007

13 Interesting Blogs

  1. Daisy Dexter Dobbs - She's not an everyday blogger, but she's a very funny lady.
  2. Hello, my name is Heather - I came across this blog as Heather designs lovely fabrics that I've sewn with. She's a laugh, and a very creative person. Beautiful photographer, too.
  3. Dear Author - If you're a writer and not plugged into these ladies, you really need to be. Great source of information about all sorts of things about the industry, and if you're a reader an excellent review source.
  4. EREC - This site is more author orientated. Keep an eye out for interesting industry commentary, info about publishers etc
  5. Slouching toward Bethlehem to be drunk - This was a random, click on an icon cause I wonder who this is find. This is what I love about blogging, you find all sorts of interesting people and get a little taste of what their life is like.
  6. Of course we can't forget the Bitchery - Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
  7. TA Chase keeps us all hanging at his blog with his serialised stories. He's a m/m writer with a very vivid imagination (a dirty one too :) )
  8. Threadbared - Snark for seamstresses.
  9. Paperbackwriter - Lynn Viehl's blog is a new find for me, but it's very interesting.
  10. It always amazes me what people will confess over at Post Secret. It also makes me realise, in the majority I've had a pretty good life. It's had it's drama of course, but not lately - maybe I need to weird it up a little?
  11. I've no clue how I found this blog now, and it hasn't been updated in a while, but boypolar was good reading.
  12. Rhian's started up her Monday Poetry Train. Rhi's one of those all around creative types with a finger in many a paint pot. I'm not a big poetry writer, but I'm going to get the pencil scratching and jump on and ride that train...ride it...crap now that songs going to be in my head all day.
  13. Hey, I'll be a tad egotistical here, ME ... but you've already got me bookmarked ... right? No, well hit that bookmark button, then add Mandy, Jeanne and Isa to the list too!



19 comments:

Erin the Innocent said...

I love the header on your blog :) It's very eye catching!

Anne D said...

Thank you, I did it myself :)

Anonymous said...

I see you've been busy!! No, I don't have you bookmarked -- but I do now. Thanks for the list too.

MsSnarkyPants said...

I love Daisy Dexter Dobbs blog! She makes me laugh my head off!

Anonymous said...

With post secrets, I always wonder how many are made up, just to be in the project--but i always go back and check it out!

Anonymous said...

Great list, :D

M&M

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Neat list. I've got a bunch of these on my reader, but I'm not telling which ones...

Happy TT, Anne!

Rhian said...

i love your blog right back - but you know that... considered how often i lurk here, making a nusance of myself. Waved at you as i passed thru Jax yesterday. Now i can find you when you have a booksigning there. Wahoo! And of course TA and Daisy and Isa are MUST reads...along with a ton of others. Can't wait for you to hop the Train!!! Wahoo! or would that be wooo-wooo?

Wylie Kinson said...

I'm a big post-secret fan too. I sit down and read it every Sunday morning with my coffee.
You've got some great ones listed - DDD, Rhian's, Dear Author. The others I'll have to check out.

Ann Aguirre said...

SB is one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

I love both Rhian and Dear Author (though I need to read it more). I'll have to check some of these other ones out. :)

N.J.Walters said...

I agree with Erin. I love your header!

I've been to Daisy Dexter Dobbs blog a few times. She is hilarious and so smart!

Great list!

Emma Wayne Porter said...

I ma the worst lurker at Dear Author and SBTB. But yeah, you TT lot are making me burn up the bookmark feature today.

Happy TT!

Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Well, son of a gun. :-D

I never expected to see my name here on your TT list when I popped in, Anne. I couldn't be more delighted! Actually, this is the first day I've done any blog-hopping in ages because I’ve been mired in rewrites and edits. Guess I’ll definitely have to hit the blogosphere more often! LOL

Thanks so much for your kind words! You really made my day.

I do read several of the blogs you mentioned, all terrific, and find myself absolutely mesmerized by Post Secret.

Miss Frou Frou said...

Ooh.. new blogs! I'm a regular reader of some of these already, including yours, but will check the others out!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

I visit many of these, too!

veinglory said...

Yay, I needed some new bloggage to check out!

Ann said...

Cool list, just stuck you on my favorites.

Scribbit said...

Thanks for a list of good reads--