Friday, December 22, 2006

Where did you come from?

I have become a bit of a Stat-aholic with my websites. I have been using the free Bravenet, but also another free service called icerocket to monitor hits, countries they came from traffic times and the like.

What continually surprises me is what people google, and my name comes up...

Furry Ass - what the hell?
Washing hands - okay, I know this relates to my little rant on the evil dishwasher, but who googles washing hands? Doesn't everyone know how to wash their hands?
Relationship love bites hickey - well, this is a little more like it!
Strong erotica for married couples - it looks like these people are trying a little something new to liven up their love life, you go!
Laughing gives you wrinkles - LOL, check out last weeks Thursday 13 to check out why I came up on this.

1 comment:

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Ha, you hit the nail on the head - people are strange........:)